[Standards] new poll: January "pre-release" virtual meeting

Piotr Banski banski at ids-mannheim.de
Fri Nov 27 02:56:24 CET 2020

Hello again,

This is a link to the poll concerning our meeting in January -- heavy
with expectation, because it's designed to give the last bit of shine to
our first semi-official ('working') deliverable:

https://doodle.com/poll/gwntpdzfdd2pv9hp

Since I think we've never met in the 4 pm - 6 pm slot, I just cut it,
leaving less clutter for us to manage. Please let me know if you'd
rather see that slot back there, and I'll add it.

I think the sensible deadline for this poll is the 8th of December, for
us to handle the date freeze together on the 9th.

Thanks in advance and have a good healthy weekend,

    Piotr