[Standards] reminder: 18.11, 10.00-12.00

Menzo Windhouwer menzo.windhouwer at di.huc.knaw.nl
Wed Nov 18 10:06:43 CET 2020

Sorry, my agenda has too many clashes... I won't make it today :-(

Menzo
--
Dr. Menzo Windhouwer
Lead Software Engineer – Structured Data

On 12/11/2020, 14:15, "Standards on behalf of Piotr Banski" <standards-bounces at lists.clarin.eu on behalf of banski at ids-mannheim.de> wrote:

    Dear all,

    This is just a reminder about the upcoming meeting. I think the agenda
    is quite full at this point, but feel welcome to add to the section on
    the feedback from the CAC.

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_YTnCplk9kxfLzeOa2M-joXYOuR522zDmaKm5uxaerw/edit#

    Please feel not only welcome but also encouraged to add your
    recollections to the minutes of the past meeting, which are at this
    point rather sparse. I am not sure I can ask the committee to approve of
    them, in this state.

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Otvz1Xxpz1OvG5PXbcWq6sEF32Fm47Hr6bifRXLz2Ps/edit#

    Please also note that, a bit unusually for us, we are going to meet at
    10 a.m. (CET :-) )

    Best regards,

        Piotr

    --