[Standards] reminder: 18.11, 10.00-12.00

Piotr Banski banski at ids-mannheim.de
Thu Nov 12 13:38:23 CET 2020

Dear all,

This is just a reminder about the upcoming meeting. I think the agenda
is quite full at this point, but feel welcome to add to the section on
the feedback from the CAC.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_YTnCplk9kxfLzeOa2M-joXYOuR522zDmaKm5uxaerw/edit#

Please feel not only welcome but also encouraged to add your
recollections to the minutes of the past meeting, which are at this
point rather sparse. I am not sure I can ask the committee to approve of
them, in this state.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Otvz1Xxpz1OvG5PXbcWq6sEF32Fm47Hr6bifRXLz2Ps/edit#

Please also note that, a bit unusually for us, we are going to meet at
10 a.m. (CET :-) )

Best regards,

    Piotr

--