[Standards] save the date: 4th of June, 10-12

Piotr Banski banski at ids-mannheim.de
Wed Jun 3 17:18:26 CEST 2020

Dear all,

First, a reminder concerning the zoom coordinates:

CSC Zoom space: https://clarin.zoom.us/j/222532527
Meeting ID: 222 532 527
Zoom dial-in numbers: https://clarin.zoom.us/u/adaxILtQe

Our document for tomorrow is at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rd_DvVnXQMMOUOUn-Eg6Icugg43_VZiN8c7VHjRqid4/edit?usp=sharing

I have added only one item to the agenda that I have announced several
weeks ago: scheduling our monthly meetings for July-September.

Best regards, see you tomorrow,

    Piotr