[Standards] nudge, nudge: January meeting (doodle)

Piotr Banski banski at ids-mannheim.de
Wed Dec 9 12:35:58 CET 2020

Dear all,

One item discussed at today's meeting stands out as very urgent, as our
schedules for January are filling in: only 7 members have participated
in the doodle for the January date.

https://doodle.com/poll/gwntpdzfdd2pv9hp

We decided not to freeze the final date today yet, but rather to give
those who haven't participated in the doodle time until Sunday night,
i.e. until the night of the 13th of December, to share their
preferences. I will announce the date of the January meeting on the
following Monday. In case of a tie in the projected number of
participants, my preference will be for the earlier/st date.

Best regards and thanks in advance for your addressing this issue,

   Piotr