[Standards] poll for the September meeting

Piotr Banski banski at ids-mannheim.de
Mon Aug 3 17:42:48 CEST 2020

Dear all,

So far, 7 of us have shared their preferences in the doodle for the
September meeting at

https://doodle.com/poll/mhnec3xi764mssnw

It is likely that others are not yet able to commit, but in case some of
us have simply forgotten to fill out the poll, I'll keep it open until
tomorrow noon, so that I can safely communicate the date during our
online meeting.

So far, the winning date looks to be Monday the 7th, 14-16, followed by
(and I try to always choose the earlier date) Thursday the 10th, 14-16.

Best regards,

   Piotr