[Standards] meeting minutes FYI and potential corrections

Piotr Banski banski at ids-mannheim.de
Wed Oct 9 00:21:57 CEST 2019

Dear all,

I am done, done, done walking the memory lane of our last meeting, and
the minutes are now available for your perusal and potential corrections.

Before I share the link and thus turn your attention elsewhere, let me
express thanks to Leif-Jöran Olsson, who boldly did what no Piotr had
done before, namely he volunteered to take minutes, and thus provided a
perfect skeleton for me to hang some more information on, on the basis
of my fragmentary notes and lousy memory. The result awaits at
https://cloud.fripost.org/s/cog8GPb6JqZypj9 . Fragments in blue are
those where I felt not even 90% sure. Please feel welcome to add, modify
or comment. All errors are mine, have no mercy. I have switched
recording changes on.

Incidentally, you might be interested in having a look at the
collaborative editing system that hosts the minutes, namely LibreOffice
Online, it's quite amazing! You will need to pick a nick before
accessing the document.

As in the case of the collaboration statements, I will submit the
minutes to the CLARIN Office on Friday morning (/not/ afternoon), so I
will appreciate feedback until then.

Thanks in advance and best regards,

   Piotr

--