[Standards] today's agenda and notes online

Odijk, J.E.J.M. (Jan) j.odijk at uu.nl
Mon Oct 8 14:17:47 CEST 2018

8
1.
Start  migration  from  the  current  lists  of  standards  to  a  new  system,  eventually  the
Standards Information System
2.
Make  an  overview,  by  means  of
questionnaire,  of  areas  of  specialization  of  CLARIN
researchers, so as to provide help to CLARIN researchers in matters requiring expertise
in standards
3.
Implement a new facility for regulating the assignment of XML namespaces based on
the clarin.eu domain
and, if accepted, process the individual requests
4.
Liaise with the Centre Committee on the implementation of the above points
5.
Continue the individual members' involvement in standards bodies and report on that
to the BoD and the NCF
6.
Continue  work  on  interop
erability,  e.g.