[Standards] revised text concerning the namespace-regulating facility

Piotr Bański banski at ids-mannheim.de
Wed Oct 25 18:56:56 CEST 2017

Dear all,

I have revised the text that I propose to submit to the BoD. I hope that
the way I formulated it does justice to the preceding discussion. To be
sure: it does not mention ISO at all and gives the CSC freedom to decide
on the way to process each case.

The document's address hasn't changed:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uFw8VSohE3H24LE-mkUTbsLayTWQr-NHkHVCvekVyG4/edit#

and your comments will be welcome.

I am not sure how to proceed with this formally if no negative votes are
registered. I believe the most proper way would be to ask Koenraad, as
our liaison to the BoD, to direct the document to the appropriate
channel. (I previously mentioned that I would send it myself, but later
realised that this might be perceived as sidestepping Koenraad, which
was definitely not my intention :-)).

Best regards,

   Piotr

--