[Standards] Standards Committee meeting (26.10, 9:00)

Piotr Banski banski at ids-mannheim.de
Wed Oct 26 05:58:06 CEST 2016

Dear Jan,

Due to various fancy instantiations of Murphy's Laws, I was only able to
finish the slides a minute ago, and I attach them with apologies for the
delay.
Please note that their final form may slightly change still, before 9
am, and that I plan on adding at least one graphic to the post-meeting
version.

Best regards,

   Piotr