[Standards] Updated CLARIN Standards database

Maik Stührenberg stuehrenberg at ids-mannheim.de
Fri Sep 12 13:26:28 CEST 2014

Dear colleagues,

we have updated the internal structure of and the information stored in
the CLARIN Standards database located at
http://clarin.ids-mannheim.de/standards/.

You will now find the information provided in the Standards list
circulated in the end of August in the database, that is, information in
which CLARIN center a specification is used.

Since we provide information about different standard versions, please
check if we have used the correct version.

We still have to provide stubs for those specifications that are
currently not included in our database and still have to find a way to
provide access to introductory material.

Best

Maik Stührenberg

--
Dr. Maik Stührenberg