[Standards] Updated version of the Standards List

Maik Stührenberg stuehrenberg at ids-mannheim.de
Tue Aug 26 15:05:11 CEST 2014

Dear colleagues,

thanks to the feedback given by Claus Povlsen, Menzo Windhouwer and
Marcin Oleksy, you'll find an updated version of the Standards List
(including some additional remarks by the TLA) attached to this mail.

Also included are some links providing some introductory material by the
CST (end of the document) to certain specs.

In the meantime, we have modified the CLARIN Standards database at the
IDS. The upcoming version stores (and displays) the information in which
CLARIN center (based on the CLARIN center registry) a specification is used.
I will update the information about the standards' use during the next
week (hopefully) and will inform you when the new version is online.

For standards currently not included in the database, we will have to
find someone responsible for adding the relevant information.

Best

Maik Stührenberg

--
Dr. Maik Stührenberg