[Standards] Reserve the date (2013-10-21 - F2F Meeting in Prague

Andreas Witt witt at ids-mannheim.de
Fri Aug 2 15:43:53 CEST 2013

Dear Members of the CLARIN Standards Committee,

I would like to inform you about the place, date and time of our next  face-to-face next meeting. As in 2012 our annual meeting will be co-located with the CLARIN ERIC meeting taking place this year in Prague. There will be a slot for a Standards Committee meeting on Monday morning (2013-10-21).

The meeting is also open for participants that are not a member of the CLARIN Standards Committee, so I  would like to ask you to distribute this announcement among your CLARIN colleagues potentially interested in attending.

Next Friday I will visit the Vice Chair of our Committee and we will prepare the Agenda and talk about our next activities. Please feel free to send any ideas and proposals to the list or to me.

Best regards,
Andreas

--
Andreas Witt
Programmbereichsleiter Forschungsinfrastruktur