[CLARIN-OH] CLARIN Oral History workshop: follow-up

Henk van den Heuvel H.vandenHeuvel at let.ru.nl
Thu May 5 11:54:14 CEST 2016

Hi Silvia and Francesca,

Yes, that is the version to use.
You can also use ' Oral HistoryInterview'DANS' of the same date which
contains an extra component that we needed to store the data at DANS. Just
have a look and see if you think that extra componenet has additional value.

By the way, your comments are welcome!

KInd Regards,
Henk

On Thu, May 5, 2016 at 11:04 AM, Silvia Calamai <silvia.calamai at unisi.it>
wrote:

> Dear Martin,
> dear all,
>
> Francesca and I are working on the CMDI Component Registry 'Oral History
> Interview' in order to verify whether Gra.fo project's metadata are
> coherent with those created by E. Sanders.
> There are two different versions and we are scrutinising the one with
> '2013-05-31' registration date. Is that correct?
>
> Best wishes,
> Silvia Calamai
>

> Il 29-04-2016 14:17 Martin Wynne ha scritto:
> > Dear Participants,
> >
> > Many thanks again to all of you for your excellent input into what
> > was, I think, a very interesting and useful workshop. As we discussed
> > in Oxford, the workshop is only the start of a number of collaborative
> > activities, where we try to put into practice many of the ideas. As
> > some of you will know, the experiment to carry out forced alignment on
> > a number of OH recordings and to align text and audio in different
> > languages is already well underway, and the participants will soon be
> > able to post some results, and a 'how-to'.
> >
> > To facilitate this and the other ongoing collaborations, we have
> > created an email discussion list (oral-history at lists.clarin.eu), and
> > Arjan has set up a folder on the Google Drive, at the following
> > location:
> >
> > https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2G6WZS1ASJMVTB2QnF5WFNkbjA
> >
> > You should be able to see a document there summarizing the outcomes
> > and proposed actions from the meeting. Since we don't know which
> > google or other account you would like to use to access this, please
> > request access for your chosen account when you would like to edit one
> > of the pages there, and we'll grant you permission.
> >
> > Please feel free to post to this list relevant information and
> > contributions to the discussions. I have also included on the email
> > list two other people, who were not able to attend the workshop due to
> > other commitments, but who are keen to participate in ongoing actions.
> > Both provided summaries of their interests and activities in the
> > 'Input from participants' document:
> >
> >  Christoph Draxler, Institut für Phonetik und Sprachverarbeitung, LMU
> > München (draxler at phonetik.uni-muenchen.de)
> >  Gabor Toth, University of Passau and German Historical Institute
> > (gabor.toth at maximilianeum.de)
> >
> > We'll circulate more information soon once we have decided on a
> > procedure for gathering information for the registry of archives in
> > Europe, and once the videos of the lectures are online. If anyone
> > wants to drop off the discussion list at any point, please feel free
> > to follow the instructions to unsubscribe, or just get in touch with
> > me.
> >
> > Best wishes,
> > Martin

Henk van den Heuvel
Director CLST & Head of the Humanities Lab
Radboud University
Erasmusplein 1
NL-6525 HT Nijmegen
Netherlands