[CLARIN-LIB] CLARIN and Libraries workshop - save the date

Martin Wynne martin.wynne at ling-phil.ox.ac.uk
Tue Mar 22 16:16:57 CET 2022

Dear all,

As you will remember, we started this email list some time ago in order
to start planning a workshop on issues relating to CLARIN and libraries,
but the workshop plans have been delayed by the pandemic. We are now,
however, finally ready to hold a workshop which will take place on 9th
and 10th May 2022 at the Royal Library of the Netherlands (KB) in the
the Hague.

We haven't yet finalized the details, but the topic will be research
infrastructures and libraries, with a particular focus on platforms and
technologies for delivering collections of digital texts to researchers,
and the roles that research infrastructures such as CLARIN and DARIAH
might play in collaboration with libraries. More details about the event
will follow soon, and will be posted to this list.

We hope to make funded places available to at least one person from each
of the CLARIN countries. More details on this to follow!

Best wishes,
Martin Wynne and Andreas Witt

--
Senior Researcher in Corpus Linguistics
Faculty of Linguistics, Philology and Phonetics, University of Oxford
martin.wynne at ling-phil.ox.ac.uk