[Ig-fedora] Fedora User Group Meeting March 2021

Felix Helfer helfer at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Thu Feb 18 09:01:12 CET 2021

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to inform you on the upcoming Fedora User Group Meeting
starting on March 15th, in case you did not hear about it through other
channels (the announcement email follows below). There is also a call
for presentations I wanted to repeat here (the form can be found under
[1]). Please keep in mind that the submission deadline is not far off.
The Leipzig centre will participate with a lightning talk update on our
current work and plans with Fedora 6.

Best regards,
Felix

[1] https://forms.gle/as9MrZBGgaSX9Dd8A