[Ig-fedora] Fedora in the CLARIN infrastructure

Thomas Eckart teckart at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Thu Sep 17 15:42:09 CEST 2020

Hello David,

as promised we have discussed in CLARIN our requirements for a
repository solution. You can find the resulting document attached. It
shouldn't be very surprising, as it just sums up the points we already
talked about in our video conference in June. Feel free to ask if
something needs clarification.

As Felix already mentioned at last week's users meeting, we have
established an interest group of Fedora users in CLARIN.
Its mailing list (CC'd) is meant for internal coordination and help but
also as a contact point for you, in case of questions or a need for
feedback.

I hope we can keep up the good communication between CLARIN and the
Fedora team. We are happy to help if you need any feedback. We also
should have some capacities to test Fedora development versions or new
versions of the migration tool.

Best,
Thomas

--