[Dev] Maintenance to CLARIN services next week: downtime on 2020-03-09 and 2020-03-12

Twan Goosen twan at clarin.eu
Thu Mar 5 13:33:08 CET 2020

Dear all,

We hereby announce expected downtime for two core services provided by CLARIN due to maintenance:

- We will be performing maintenance to the Component Registry next Monday, 9 March 2020, between 16:00 and 16:10 CET. As a result, the Component Registry (at <https://catalog.clarin.eu/ds/ComponentRegistry>) including its REST service will not be available reliably within this time slot.

- We will be performing maintenance to the Virtual Language Observatory next Thursday, 12 March 2020, between 14:00am and 14:30am CEST. As a result, the VLO (at <https://vlo.clarin.eu>) will not be available and/or will show incomplete contents for some time within this slot.

See <https://www.clarin.eu/status> for up-to-date information about these maintenance activities and other events affecting service availability.

Twan Goosen
Software developer at CLARIN ERIC
www.clarin.eu | twan at clarin.eu