[Dev] Time to Harvest a new resource in the VLO

Twan Goosen twan at clarin.eu
Tue Oct 23 09:36:15 CEST 2018

Hi Jörg,

On 22/10/2018 19:30, "Jörg Knappen" wrote:
> How long does it take until a new resource is visible in the VLO?
>
> We added a new resource on Friday, 12 October to our repo and I still
> cannot find it in the VLO.

Normally a new record should appear within a few days, at most a week.
However we have been seeing some issues with the VLO host and the
harvester process in the last week which have prevented some harvests
and imports from happening as intended. We are now working on resolving
all issues and expect an import with freshly harvested records from all
metadata providing CLARIN centres to occur today. So please check again
in 24 hours or so and let me know if the record still does not appear.
If we encounter any unexpected issues that again prevent us from
carrying out an import I will let you know.

Best,
Twan

--
Twan Goosen