[Dev] Migration of trac.clarin.eu and svn.clarin.eu on 2-10-2017, 10:00 - 15:00 CEST.

Willem Elbers willem at clarin.eu
Mon Sep 25 11:30:06 CEST 2017

Dear CLARIN developer,

we will  be migrating trac.clarin.eu and svn.clarin.eu to a new host on
2-10-20017,  between 10:00 and 15:00 CEST. During the migration window
availability of these services will be limited (read-only if possible).

After the migration it can take up to 24 hours for the DNS changes to
update, although we expect this to be faster because of the low TTL
configured.

Up-to-date information on the status of CLARIN services is available at:
https://www.clarin.eu/status

If you have any questions please contact us at sysops at clarin.eu.

Best,

Willem