[Dev] CLARIN account migration

Willem Elbers willem at clarin.eu
Mon Apr 3 12:24:55 CEST 2017

Dear CLARIN developer,

we will now start the migration of your user account to the new CLARIN
identity provider.

This process is rate limited. You can expect an invitation via email
in the next 90 minutes. After following the instructions from the
invitation you should be able to use the new CLARIN identity provider to
authenticate and access the CLARIN services. Please let us know if you
have any questions and/or experience any issues.

Access to the SVN, TRAC and NEXUS is configured with your old account.
This configuration will be updated tomorrow (4.4.2017) around 9:00 CEST.
We will send another message tomorrow to keep you updated on the status.
Until then you should use your _old_ account to access the CLARIN SVN,
TRAC and NEXUS.

Best,

Willem Elbers

--