[Dev] Fwd: [Epic-announce] Maintenance of the GWDG ePIC service on March 17th

Sander Maijers sander at clarin.eu
Mon Mar 21 12:13:20 CET 2016

Hi all,

I've updated https://trac.clarin.eu/wiki/SoftwareDevelopment/EPIC/APIv2 with
the examples Sven Bingert gave and linked to the EPIC page from
https://trac.clarin.eu/wiki/SoftwareDevelopment

It would be nice if developers put more pointers to formal specs, API docs,
code examples, etc. under the relevant section of the latter page so that
we do not have to search mailing list archives for such info.

Best,
Sander
--
*Sent as system administrator and engineer for CLARIN*
*Please send inquiries about specific services to the corresponding e-mail

Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics <https://tla.mpi.nl/>, software
developer
personal Skype: sander.maijers | work address: Wundtlaan 1, 6525 XD,
Nijmegen (NL)