[Dev] Metadata modelling question

Twan Goosen twan.goosen at mpi.nl
Tue Feb 16 09:04:39 CET 2016

Hi Sander, all,

As a side note, I would like to propose to make the master branch the
place to 'release' stable CMDI versions, so that
<https://infra.clarin.eu/cmd/xslt/> can keep pulling from master, while
we develop on a separate development branch (à la
<https://github.com/nvie/gitflow>).

I think it would be best to pick up this paradigm (if everyone agrees)
with the release of 1.2 so that we don't have to 'backtrack' to 1.1 for
the master branch.

Just FYI at the moment, and as a request for people with other opinions
to respond. So to be clear, Sander you don't have to do anything concrete :)

Best,
Twan