[Dev] www.clarin.eu read-only on Wed, May 4, 09:00 – 12:00 UTC+1

Sander Maijers sander at clarin.eu
Tue Apr 26 18:24:45 CEST 2016

Dear CLARIN user,

We are migrating the CLARIN website to another data centre. The CLARIN
website will be set to read-only, to make sure the data can be transferred
correctly. Please note, that we'll keep you updated on
https://www.clarin.eu/status.

Activity: We are migrating the CLARIN website to another data centre.

Consequence: Website will be set to read-only.

Target: www.clarin.eu

When: Wed, May 4, 09:00 – 12:00 UTC+1

Who: Sander Maijers <sysops at clarin.eu>.

Best regards,

Sander Maijers
--
*Sent as system administrator and engineer for CLARIN (working Tuesdays to
Thursdays)*

Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics <https://tla.mpi.nl/>, software
developer
personal Skype: sander.maijers | work address: Wundtlaan 1, 6525 XD,
Nijmegen (NL)