[Dev] VLO planned maintenance - rescheduled (again)

Twan Goosen twan.goosen at mpi.nl
Tue Sep 29 13:34:06 CEST 2015

Hi all,

Unfortunately we have to provide you with another update. Due to
unforeseen circumstances we will not be able to carry out the scheduled
VLO maintenance today. Instead we will do so tomorrow, Wednesday 30
September, between 16:00 and 17:00 (CEST).

I hope this has not been too confusing or annoying.

Kind regards,
Twan