[Dev] Catalog server down

Twan Goosen twan.goosen at mpi.nl
Fri Mar 27 09:40:04 CET 2015

Hi all,
The catalog.clarin.eu server is up again and all public services appear
to be running as they should. If you notice anything unusual with
respect to this host or its services, please let me know. As said, we
will investigate the nature and cause of the downtime and I hope we can
prevent this from happening again.
Best,
Twan