[Dev] Partial power outage at the University of Tübingen 2015-03-23

Thorsten Trippel thorsten.trippel at uni-tuebingen.de
Fri Mar 20 16:22:43 CET 2015

Dear all,

on Monday, 23rd of March we might experience some side effects of a
planned power outage at the University of Tübingen computing centre.
Though the CLARIN infrastructure should not be effected, we were warned
of potential side effects related to some central network
infrastructure, etc.

We were informed of possible issues on Monday morning, we have been told
that all systems would be back to normal in the second half of the day.

We hope that everything will be as expected and no issues will be reported.

Greetings

Thorsten
///////// Dr. Thorsten Trippel   thorsten.trippel at uni-tuebingen.de
    //     Seminar für Sprachwissenschaft
   //  //  Eberhard-Karls-Universität Tübingen
  //  //   Office:  Wilhelmstr. 19 #2.17
     //    Phone:   +49 (0)7071-29-77352
///////// Federal Republic of Germany