[Dev] Component Registry down for maintenance on 2015-02-02 (was: Component Registry down for maintenance on 2014-02-02)

Twan Goosen twan.goosen at mpi.nl
Mon Jan 26 15:02:50 CET 2015

Hi all,

As you may or may not have noticed, there's a classic goof in the
original subject line of my previous message. The maintenance downtime
will indeed take place in the future, this year to be precise. The data
and time mentioned in the message itself is correct.

Thanks to Hayco from Huygens for pointing this out.

Best,
Twan