[Dev] Vagrant project for the LINDAT/CLARIN repository

Jozef Misutka misutka at ufal.mff.cuni.cz
Fri Jul 25 14:09:53 CEST 2014

Dear all,

we have published a vagrant project for our LINDAT/CLARIN repository based
on DSpace which automatically creates a virtual machine.

Our box has been tested with the virtualbox provider. Most of the
installation is done by puppet provisioning.
You will get a development environment on Ubuntu 12.04 with munin, monit,
phppgadmin, probe + few others and with tomcat remotely "debuggable" on
port 8000.
You can easily modify java/tomcat version for 6,7 (tutorial for java8
installation is included in the files).
You might find the setup reusable even for other projects.

More documentation and source code is available at
https://github.com/ufal/lindat-repository-vagrant .

In case you have vagrant and virtualbox installed, type:

git clone https://github.com/ufal/lindat-repository-vagrant.git
cd lindat-repository-vagrant && vagrant up lindat

wait for a moment or two and open http://33.33.33.78 in your browser for
the overview page.

Kind regards,
Jozef Misutka