[Dev] Change of address, location

Twan Goosen twan at clarin.eu
Thu Jan 2 13:59:46 CET 2014

Dear contact,

First of all I would like to wish you all the best for the new year!

Second, I would like to inform you that as of this month I am working
for the CLARIN ERIC[1] and will be doing so until (at least) the
beginning of May 2014. As a consequence, my physical location as well as
my contact details have changed.

Most importantly, my e-mail address now is <twan at clarin.eu>. Messages
sent to my old MPI address will be forwarded for some time, but using
the new CLARIN address is preferred.

My new phone number and skype name can be found in my email signature.

I am now stationed in room E12.11 at the 12th floor of the Erasmus
building at Eramusplein 1 in Nijmegen. Feel free to drop by :)

Kind regards,
Twan

[1] http://www.clarin.eu/

--