[Dev] svn/trac maintenance tomorrow morning

Dieter Van Uytvanck dieter.vanuytvanck at mpi.nl
Thu Feb 27 17:42:52 CET 2014

On 26/2/14 11:53 , Dieter Van Uytvanck wrote:
> Tomorrow morning we plan to upgrade the trac.clarin.eu (to version
> 1.0.1). This might cause unavailability of svn.clarin.eu and
> trac.clarin.eu between 8:30 and 11:30 CET.

Dear all,

as you can now see the update was successfull (thanks Sander!).

This means that as of today you can use your CLARIN IdP credentials to
login to the svn and trac, as explained at:

http://www.clarin.eu/svn

We are currently in a migration phase of 2 weeks where you can both use
your old (htaccess) username and the user.clarin.eu one. To keep the
administration feasible we will then (March 13) disable the htaccess
accounts.

So if you are using the Trac, please try it with your user.clarin.eu
account (email + password). If you have an account but don't remember
your password you can reset it via:

https://user.clarin.eu/user/password

I will send a separate mail to those users who do not have a
user.clarin.eu account yet to remind them to create one.

best regards,
--
Dieter Van Uytvanck
Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics, Nijmegen, the Netherlands