[Dev] Shibboleth error connecting to IdP

Martin Wynne martin.wynne at it.ox.ac.uk
Tue Apr 8 17:52:46 CEST 2014

Dear all,

I have a technical query which I am hoping that someone will be able to
help me with.

I am trying to connect my shibbolized pages at the OTA (see
http://ota.oerc.ox.ac.uk/) to the CLARIN IdP following the instructions at
http://www.clarin.eu/content/clarin-identity-provider

Following the instructions, I added the SSO element, but this breaks my
Shibboleth set up. When I try to restart the service, I get an error
including this:

"Restarting Shibboleth 2 daemon: 2014-03-28 11:09:13 ERROR
XMLTooling.ParserPool : error on line 204, column 61, message: no
declaration found for element 'SSO'"

Any ideas where to start to find the solution to this?

Martin

--
Martin Wynne
IT Services, University of Oxford