[Dev] Network down to component registry?

Dieter Van Uytvanck dieter.vanuytvanck at mpi.nl
Tue Sep 24 10:39:30 CEST 2013

Hi all,

today's update: we hope to have the user.clarin.eu server back up by
tonight. Unfortunately the VLO importer (that ran tonight) has some
dependencies on that server (eg to import the language codes/names
mapping) and as a result it is currently empty.

As soon as the user server is back we will run the ingester again to
fill the VLO.

Sorry again for this mess.

best,
Dieter

--
Dieter Van Uytvanck
Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics, Nijmegen, the Netherlands