[Dev] Network down to component registry?

Dieter Van Uytvanck dieter.vanuytvanck at mpi.nl
Mon Sep 23 13:33:22 CEST 2013

On 23/9/13 13:09 , Lene Offersgaard wrote:
> We are trying to use the component registry but get network down - is
> this also the MPI network problem?

Hi Lene, and CLARIN devs,

We are currently having serious problems with our virtualisation (ESX)
cluster. The catalog should not be affected, but user.clarin.eu is,
meaning that (sigh) the CLARIN IdP is not available currently.

It's hard to predict at this point when it will be back again, we
apologize for the inconvenience in the meantime and will keep you posted.

PS: yes, this is a clear sign that we need redundancy for these kind of
services - it is actually on the high priority list

best regards from Murphytown/Nijmegen,
--
Dieter Van Uytvanck
Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics, Nijmegen, the Netherlands