[Dev] planned downtime user.clarin.eu: Monday 9:00-9:30

Dieter Van Uytvanck dieter.vanuytvanck at mpi.nl
Thu Nov 7 13:00:54 CET 2013

Dear all,

for regular maintenance we need to bring down the virtual machine at the
MPI that hosts the following services:

- CLARIN Identity Provider (user.clarin.eu)
- development: Subversion + Trac (svn.clarin.eu + trac.clarin.eu)
- LRT inventory (lrt.clarin.eu)

The proposed timeslot for this is next Monday (2013-11-11), between
09:00-09:30.

Could you please inform me if this timing would result in problems from
your side? (e.g. you urgently need the IdP)

best regards,
--
Dieter Van Uytvanck
Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics, Nijmegen, the Netherlands