[Dev] CLARIN Nexus broken

Twan Goosen twan.goosen at mpi.nl
Fri Dec 13 15:51:43 CET 2013

Hi CLARIN developers,

I'd like to inform you that the Nexus Maven repository running at
<http://catalog.clarin.eu/ds/nexus/> is currently broken. We have
identified the cause of the issue and have planned an upgrade of the
software that should resolve it. We hope to be able to carry out the
upgrade early next week.

Until then some specific Maven builds may fail because artifacts in the
CLARIN repository cannot be resolved. In this case you may want to
consider installing the required artifacts into your local repository
from source.

If you are not using Maven or any of the artifacts from the CLARIN
repository, you can safely ignore this post.

We'll send a follow-up to this list as soon as the CLARIN Nexus is fully
functional again. Apologies for the inconvenience!

Twan Goosen
Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics

twan.goosen at mpi.nl

P.O. Box 310
6500 AH Nijmegen
The Netherlands