[Dev] Clarin IdP functional again

Dieter Van Uytvanck dieter.vanuytvanck at mpi.nl
Tue Apr 2 10:17:41 CEST 2013

Dear all,

FYI: since last Sunday the Clarin IdP is functioning correctly again.

(Special thanks to Willem who fixed this during his holidays)

The background of the problem is that the DNS entry for the server
running the user store changed from www.clarin.eu to user.clarin.eu (as
mentioned here before in my mail of Feb 8) - it turned out that that the
shibboleth attribute mapping file still used the old URL.

Now that the new CLARIN site has arrived we will work on a status page
where these kinds of incidents can be reported and followed.

best regards,
--
Dieter Van Uytvanck
Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics, Nijmegen, the Netherlands