[Dev] update RepositoryRegistry

Matej Durco xnrn at gmx.net
Mon Sep 10 13:35:55 CEST 2012

Hi,

I updated the RepositorRegistry-wikipage
to reflect the CenterRegistry and the CenterProfile:
http://trac.clarin.eu/wiki/RepositoryRegistry
http://trac.clarin.eu/wiki/RepositoryRegistry?action=diff&version=42&old_version=38

Can please anybody have a look at it, if it is correct?

Some notes:

1. Proposal to rename the page RepositoryRegistry to FCS-Endpoints
    - reflects better the actual content of the page
    + removes the ambiguity with CenterRegistry.

2. I am missing a description of how the Center CMDI-files
end up in the registry.
Are they to be uploaded into trac:
http://trac.clarin.eu/browser/CenterRegistry/data/
and are imported from there?

3. Is it correct that the FCS-Endpoints in the Center-record  now encoded as
<WebReference>
<Website>http://weblicht.sfs.uni-tuebingen.de/rws/sru/</Website>
    <Description>CQL</Description>
  </WebReference>

Is the "CQL" the magic token?
This looks to me a  bit sloppy:
a) `FCS` would be better than `CQL`
b) `Type` would be better than `Description`, as Description seems to be
otherwise used for human-readable description of the website, e.g.:
   <Website>http://corpora.informatik.uni-leipzig.de/</Website>
   <Description>Web access to the corpora of the wortschatz
project.</Description>

Looking forward to feedback

best,
matej