[Dev] upgrade of DiscoJuice

Oliver Schonefeld schonefeld at ids-mannheim.de
Tue Jul 10 16:02:42 CEST 2012

Hi Willem,

Am 10.07.2012 15:51, schrieb Willem Elbers:
> we created a rewrite rule to redirect to the new location.
> If you are using the discojuice WAYF portal, please test and let me know
> if there are any issues.

it's still broken with our SP (http://clarin.ids-mannheim.de/secure/
doesn't matter, if you select the IDS IdP or the CLARIN IDP).

Among others, it has the following in the URI when it redirected to our
SP (URL encoded, of course):
error=IdP Discovery: Access denied. Access not granted to return results
to host "clarin.ids-mannheim.de"

And our SP errors out with:
Please include the following message in any email:
  opensaml::saml2md::MetadataException at
(https://clarin.ids-mannheim.de/Shibboleth.sso/Login)
  No identity provider was selected by user.

Error from identity provider:
  Sub-Status: urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:status:NoAvailableIDP

Btw, it's also broken, when I try to use WebLicht (after choosing an IDP).

Best,
 Oliver
--
Oliver Schonefeld
Institut für Deutsche Sprache, Zentrale Forschung