[Dev] RFC: LandingPage ResourceProxy

Dieter Van Uytvanck dieter.vanuytvanck at mpi.nl
Wed Dec 12 13:34:32 CET 2012

On 12/12/12 13:20 , Herman Stehouwer wrote:
> From the vlo we are meaning to use the landingpage thingy automatically.
> It will be inconvenient if there is a multiple.
>
> Could we at least indicate a primary landingpage?

Well I think we could have an agreement that the VLO will take the first
LandingPage in the CMDI to fill the link for "open in original context".
Metadata providers could still have additional landing pages but they
will not appear (or not so prominently)

best,
--
Dieter Van Uytvanck
Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics, Nijmegen, the Netherlands