[Dev] Fwd: CLARIN & the European Library

Dieter Van Uytvanck dieter.vanuytvanck at mpi.nl
Mon Dec 3 16:31:07 CET 2012

Dear CLARIN developers,

below you can find some info on the APIs of the European Library. It
sounds like an interesting source of information to use. (see also the
attached report about potential cooperation)

Some rough ideas:

- have a link at http://www.clarin.eu/external/language.php?code=eng
that links to the European Library collection, filtered on a specific
language

- harvesting their metadata (or part of it)

- ... (please add yours)

best
Dieter