[Dev] retrieving the CQL endpoints from the center registry

Matej Durco xnrn at gmx.net
Thu Aug 16 14:38:39 CEST 2012

Am 16.08.2012 11:56, schrieb Thomas Zastrow:
> Yesterday, Oli proposed to use the "extraTermData" for that which
> makes sense in my oppinion:
>
> <sru:extraTermData>
>      <fcs-scan:lang xmlns:fcs-scan="http://ww.clarin.eu/fcs/scan">
>        de
>      </fcs-scan:lang>
>
>      <!-- oder laternativ auch eine Variante mit mehren Sprachen -->
>      <fcs-scan:langs xmlns:fcs-scan="http://ww.clarin.eu/fcs/scan">
>        <fcs-scan:lang>de</fcs-scan_lang>
>        <fcs-scan:lang>nl</fcs-scan_lang>
>      </fcs-scan:langs>
>   </sru:extraTermData>
>
> Best,
>
> tom

This would be within response to which query?

extraTermData is to be used in a scan-response

why not offer a separate response for the language-index.
for the request:
?operation=scan&scanClause=language
return
<sru:scanResponse>
<sru:terms>
   <sru:term>
       <sru:value>en</sru:value>
       <sru:numberOfRecords>35645</sru:numberOfRecords>
       <sru:displayTerm>English</sru:displayTerm>
     </sru:term>
     <sru:term>
       <sru:value>de</sru:value>
       <sru:numberOfRecords>35645</sru:numberOfRecords>
       <sru:displayTerm>German</sru:displayTerm>
     </sru:term>

We would yet have to agree how to name this index?
lang
language
languageID
languageName