[Dev] retrieving the CQL endpoints from the center registry

Herman Stehouwer Herman.Stehouwer at mpi.nl
Wed Aug 15 09:15:48 CEST 2012

Hi Thomas,

> Hhm, but as I understand, I can not define which corpus should be
> queried, so when I'm sending a query to an endpoint, always all the
> corpora behind it are queried at once..? When we will give the users a
> possibility to choose between corpora, we need a possibility to specify
> in the query which corpus should be included.

At the risk of sounding like a broken record ..
There is a method specified in the spec ( http://trac.clarin.eu/wiki/FCS-specification ) which should be supported by all endpoints.
Obviously we should assume that this works and then prod the people responsible for the endpoints when it turns out it isn't supported (I think only 2-3 endpoints support such selection at this moment).

Cheers,

Herman