[All] Change in CLARIN ERIC Office

CLARIN ERIC Office / S. Drude clarin at clarin.eu
Wed May 4 16:46:20 CEST 2016

Dear all,

Please note that as of May 2016 Hetty Winkel is no longer working for CLARIN ERIC.

Hetty worked for CLARIN ERIC from the early days on and contributed in many ways to building up the Office organization. We are very glad to have had her on board during those crucial years and wish her all the best in the position she will fulfil within Utrecht University in the years to come.

As a consequence of Hetty leaving us, the following email addresses will no longer be in use for CLARIN-related matters:

                 <mailto:hetty at clarin.eu> hetty at clarin.eu

                 <mailto:h.winkel at uu.nl> h.winkel at uu.nl

>From now on, for financial matters (invoices, accountancy, financial reports, etc.), please use:

finances at clarin.eu <mailto:finances at clarin.eu>

For reimbursements, you can also use:

                reimbursements at clarin.eu <mailto:reimbursements at clarin.eu>

Quirijn Backx is the new staff member who will take over Hetty’s tasks.  She will answer the mails sent to finances at clarin.eu <mailto:finances at clarin.eu>  or reimbursement at clarin.eu <mailto:reimbursement at clarin.eu> , but you can also reach her at this address:  <mailto:quirijn at clarin.eu> quirijn at clarin.eu. (As other members of CLARIN ERIC Office, she may send replies from her Utrecht University account:  < <mailto:Q.A.J.Backx at uu.nl> Q.A.J.Backx at uu.nl>.)

Please change your address books accordingly and spread this message to anyone in your organization for whom it may be relevant.

Thank you and sincere greetings,

Sebastian for the CLARIN ERIC Office

--

PD Dr. Sebastian Drude, CLARIN ERIC

Drift 10, 3512 BS, Utrecht, The Netherlands

Email:  <mailto:Sebastian.Drude at clarin.eu> Sebastian.Drude at clarin.eu – Phone: (+31) 6-5378.3579

 <http://www.mpi.nl/people/drude-sebastian> http://www.mpi.nl/people/drude-sebastian