[All] ACDH-ÖAW is hiring

acdh office acdh at oeaw.ac.at
Mon Feb 23 14:44:08 CET 2015

Dear colleagues,

we are delighted to announce that the newly founded Austrian Centre for
Digital Humanities at the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna is
growing and invites applications for the following positions:

  *

    Developer(f/m; full time) for  web design, interaction design,
    visualization

  *

    Software Developer(f/m; full time)

  *

    System Administrator(f/m; full time)

  *

    Data Analyst (f/m; full time)
    with experience in knowledge management and Semantic Web technologies

  *

    Data Analyst(f/m; part time 50 %)
    with experience in lexicography, Semantic Web technologies and
    knowledge management

  *

    Data Curator(f/m; part time 75%)

  *

    Lexicographer(f/m; part time 50%)
    with experience in cognitive linguistics and cultural studies

Please find details of our job announcements at:
http://acdh.ac.at/acdh-oeaw-hiring

The application deadline is Friday, 20 March 2015.

Please forward the information as widely as possible.

Best regards,

ACDH-Team