[All] CLARIN and medieval studies

Martin Wynne martin.wynne at it.ox.ac.uk
Mon Sep 1 13:01:07 CEST 2014

Are you working in an area related to medieval studies?

The Leeds International Medieval Congress is an annual
multi-disciplinary conference where many people from a number of SSH
disciplines get together in one place, and it therefore presents an
interesting (and cost-effective) opportunity for CLARIN to engage with a
number of communities.

The next Leeds conference takes place 6-9 July 2015 and the deadline for
submissions is 30 September 2014. More details at
http://www.leeds.ac.uk/ims/imc/imc2015_call.html.

Please get in touch with me if you are involved in anything relating to
medieval studies.  If we could pull together information of relevant
resources and activities, then we could make a 'CLARIN and Medieval
Studies' page on the ERIC portal, develop more showcases and case
studies, make a special leaflet for this audience, and generate news
items during the conference next summer. Suggestions for ways to
intervene at the conference are also welcome - is anyone already
planning to submit a paper? Could we develop a proposal for a round
table or themed session? Please get in touch with any ideas!

Best wishes,
Martin

--
Martin Wynne