[All] (reminder + extended deadline) Java developer and Drupal developer vacancy

Dieter Van Uytvanck dieter at clarin.eu
Fri Dec 19 17:24:41 CET 2014

Dear all,

The application deadline for the vacancies below has been extended to 26
January.

CLARIN is working hard on the construction of its infrastructure. To
maintain and enhance some of our central services, we are hiring:

- a Java developer:

http://clarin.eu/content/job-opening-java-developer

- a Drupal/PHP developer:

http://clarin.eu/content/job-opening-drupal-developer

The exact implementation of these positions is quite flexible: ranging
from half-time to full-time. The persons in question could work at a
CLARIN centre or via the CLARIN ERIC office (Utrecht or Nijmegen).

In case of questions, feel free to contact me.

best regards,
--
Dieter Van Uytvanck
Technical Director CLARIN ERIC