[Userinvolvement] Reporting national UI activities

Fišer, Darja Darja.Fiser at ff.uni-lj.si
Tue Sep 5 13:48:14 CEST 2017

Dear all,

for our annual report of user involvement activities for the meeting of the User Involvement Coordinators at the annual conference, the Scientific Advisory Board and the General Assembly we have so far received reports for user involvement events between October 2016 and September 2017 from the following countries:

- 25 Finland
- 17 Poland
- 16 Austria
- 13 Sweden
- 8 DLU
- 8 Italy
- 4 Lithuania
- 3 Estonia
- 2 Greece
- 2 Slovenia
- 1 Hungary
- 1 Netherlands
- 1 Norway

A big thank you to all for your kind cooperation, nice to see that over 100 interesting UI activities were carried all the way from Helsinki to Athens!

However, we are still missing reports from:
- Bulgaria
- Czech Republic
- Denmark
- France
- Germany
- Latvia
- Portugal
- UK

Please get back to me asap with the information about your events via your preferred option below:
- Google Form<https://goo.gl/forms/zpPujtotznnz8bR43>
- Google Spreadsheet<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aRC42c4pvquI6ylCmVufHWj9dsh37VjgoMcSJs0ZIEo/edit?usp=sharing>
- email (darja.fiser at ff.uni-lj.si<mailto:darja.fiser at ff.uni-lj.si>)
- phone (+386 41 676 237)

We rely on your input to be able to produce a UI report for 2017, your efforts are much appreciated.

Best,
Darja Fišer

—
Univerza v Ljubljani
Filozofska fakulteta    doc. dr. Darja Fišer, Assistant Professor
http://lojze.lugos.si/darja/

Oddelek za prevajalstvo / Department of translation

Filozofska fakulteta / Faculty of arts

Aškerčeva cesta 2, SI-1000 Ljubljana, Slovenija / Slovenia

darja.fiser at ff.uni-lj.si<mailto:darja.fiser at ff.uni-lj.si>, www.ff.uni-lj.si<http://www.ff.uni-lj.si>

[cid:C08C5670-010D-4B4A-A66A-800ABCD8FB2F at t-2.net]<http://www.uni-lj.si>