[Userinvolvement] Presentation from LancsSS17

Fišer, Darja Darja.Fiser at ff.uni-lj.si
Wed Jul 12 12:21:41 CEST 2017

Dear all,

A couple of weeks ago I gave a talk at the famous Lancaster Summer Schools in Corpus Linguistics and other Digital Methods (http://ucrel.lancs.ac.uk/summerschool/) in which I focused on the available resources for the DH and SocSci audience and the tools available for manual and automatic annotation of the newly collected data (special thanks here go to CLARIN-D’s WebAnno and WebLicht). I’m happy to report that the talk was very well received. We’ve had a lot of positive feedback and very concrete questions in person and by email.

I’ve uploaded the slides to our shared Dropbox folder: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4dkrvk4zzv2zwd6/LancsSS17.pptx?dl=0
Feel free to reuse any part of the slides you might find useful. Any feedback is welcome just as well.

If you have any presentations you wish to share, please use the Presentations folder on our joint Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/telfou43kpcitt9/AACTjzl8HmshiH7nc1JqRBl-a?dl=0
If you see any similar opportunities to introduce CLARIN to a new audience in the future, I’d really appreciate it if you let me know.

Best,
Darja
—
Univerza v Ljubljani
Filozofska fakulteta    doc. dr. Darja Fišer, Assistant Professor
http://lojze.lugos.si/darja/

Oddelek za prevajalstvo / Department of translation

Filozofska fakulteta / Faculty of arts

Aškerčeva cesta 2, SI-1000 Ljubljana, Slovenija / Slovenia

darja.fiser at ff.uni-lj.si<mailto:darja.fiser at ff.uni-lj.si>, www.ff.uni-lj.si<http://www.ff.uni-lj.si>

[cid:C08C5670-010D-4B4A-A66A-800ABCD8FB2F at t-2.net]<http://www.uni-lj.si>